+Out of stock. Contact us for more info.1x Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1$204.15+2 in stock!1x K&M 210/2 (Black)$51.32+12 in stock!2x Hosa MCL-110 XLR-Female to XLR-Male Cable 3m$31.93
-$28.79 discount on buying this offer.
+5+ in stock!1x Tie Studio Flex Pro Broadcast Mic Stand (with XLR Cable)$39.92+
-$17.89 discount on buying this offer.
The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- For Professional Voice-Over Applications
- Dynamic, Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Bass Roll-Off and Midrange Controls
- Detachable Windscreen
What's in the box?
- Shure SM7B
- Swivel (Yoke Mount) Stand Adapter
- Shure A7WS Broadcast-Style Windscreen for SM7, SM7A, and SM7B
- Shure RPM602 Switch Cover Plate for SM7A and SM7B Broadcast Microphones
|Frequency Range||50 - 20 000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||−59 dBV/Pa (1.12 mV) 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL|
|Connector||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Outer Dimensions||19 x 6.4 x 9.6 cm|