Want to start a podcast? Rode's PSA1 studio boom arm is the best solution for radio or home use. It is carefully designed so that it does not unnecessarily clog your studio. Additionally, it is extremely easy to use and the adjustable arm will give you full 360 degree access to your mic. You can move the arm around as you like, with horizontal and vertical radius of nearly 85 centimetres. PSA1 can easily hold mics weighing up to 1.08 kilograms and the included touch fastener straps will let you not trip over the cables. Also, Rode PSA1 package comes with a set of hardware that will provide you several mounting options for your PSA1.
- An ideal mic boom arm solution for radio, broadcast and home use
- 82cm horizontal and 84cm vertical reach
- Desk-clamp and desk-insert hardware included
- Supports mics weighing between 0.68kg and 1.08kg
- Easy mic positioning thanks to full 360-degree rotation
- Touch fastener straps will let you keep the cables out of the way
What's in the box?
Desk-insert and desk-clamp hardware
|Mic height (cm)||84 cm|
|Mic Boom arm lenght (cm)||82 cm|