Rode NTG4+ Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Rode's NTG-4+, a revised take of the legendary shotgun NTG-1 mic, is a versatile mic offering a broadcast quality you need when you use it either off or on camera. One of many qualities that makes NTG-4+ outstanding is the quietness of extra noise it has, for which the NTG-4+'s high-pass filter as well as -10dB pad are responsible. Additionally, the NTG-4+ is fitted with a rechargeable lithium battery that can give you more than 150 hours of operation after a two-hour charge. You will find a micro USB cable in the box that will make charging convenient and easy. With its rugged metal design, high-frequency boost, long battery life and superb sound quality, the NTG-4+ ready to follow you to places and function perfectly where no other mic can.
- Superb quality shotgun condenser mic based on the legendary NTG-1
- Extremely low noise
- Over 150 hours of operation per charge
- Fully charged in two hours
- High-frequency boost, 75Hz high-pass filter and switchable -10dB pad
- Metal chassis ensures protection when recording outside
- Includes an RM5 mic clip, a zip pouch and a foam windshield
What's in the box?
RM5 mic clip
Micro USB cable
|Frequency Range||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dB re 1V/Pa (25 mV at 94 dB SPL) ± 2 dB at 1,000 Hz.|
|Outer Dimensions||27.8 x 2.2 x 2.2 cm|