The Rode Blimp Windshield and Rycote Shock Mount Suspension System from Rode is designed to provide your shotgun microphone with protection from wind noise and isolation from shock and vibration. It fits the Rode NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4 and NTG4+ and any shotgun mic up to 32.5 cm (12.75") in length
The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole with the 3/8" thread attachment at the base. Housed inside the grip is a Mogami microphone cable which splits via a junction box to a flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimize the transference of vibration to the microphone.
- Protection from Wind Noise
- Isolates From Shock and Vibration
- Fits NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4 and NTG4+
- Fits Any Shotgun Mic up to 32.5 cm (12.75")
- Integrated Mogami Mic Cable
- Dead Wombat Windshield Included
What's in the box?
- Rode Blimp