Pioneer HDJ-X5-K Headphones (Black)
The Pioneer HDJ-X5-K Black headphones inherit high-quality audio design from the HDJ-X7, HDJ-X10's, giving you clean monitoring even at high volumes.
The HDJ-X5-K headphones feature a new 40-mm driver with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils. The magnetic circuit is optimised and, thanks to fine noise suppression and elaborate tuning, you can enjoy clear, distortion-free sound for easy monitoring.
Whichever way you prefer to wear your headphones, you can comfortably use any HDJ-X model for long periods of time thanks to the flexible swivel mechanism and housing that have been designed with input from professional DJs. They’re built to be highly robust, too, with all models having cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test,4 as well as our stringent in-house durability tests.
High-Quality Audio Design
- The HDJ-X5 headphones are equipped with 40mm high-definition drivers with copper-clad aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coils. The magnetic circuit is optimized for distortion-free sound and easy monitoring
- 4-Core Twisted-Structure Cable: The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable gives remarkable left and right channel separation, improving sound quality
- Bass Reflex Chamber: The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation
The HDJ-X5 are capable of handling severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test (MIL-STD-810G)
Comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel
Highly Portable Design
A compact carrying pouch fits snugly around your folded headphones to save space in your luggage and reduce the risk of damage on the road
What's in the box?
- Pioneer HDJ-X5-K (Black)
- Coiled Cable (1.2 m, Extended length 1.8 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter (Threaded type)
- Carry Pouch
|Frequency Range||5 - 30 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||2000 mW|