Pioneer HDJ-X10-K Headphones (Black)
Anyone who takes their music equipment seriously knows that the quality of interconnections between devices can make or break a system. As the connection between a DJ’s brain and their hardware, headphones have the same ability to be a weak link, or take things to the next level. So if your gear is pro standard, and you trust your ears, it makes sense to consider Pioneer’s HDJ-X10 DJ headphones as the best possible bridge between the two.
As the world’s first headphones to produce high-resolution sound, prepare to experience frequencies that other DJ headphones can only dream of reproducing. The superb sound quality is matched in every element of design, so upgraded earpads and headband are nano-coated to keep dirt and sweat at bay, and a bespoke flat carry case rounds off a perfect package.
The term ‘industry standard’ is not one to be taken lightly, but with their flagship HDJ-X10 headphones Pioneer have set a new benchmark for professional DJ headphones, and our ears have never had it so good!
- All new 50mm drivers with direct drive structure produce high definition sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Polyurethane leather earpads and head cushion protected with nano-coating to resist deterioration, another industry first
- 4-core twisted structure cable with integrated independent ground wire to maximize left/right channel separation
- Superior build quality and construction, using durable metal moving parts, which has cleared the US Military standard shock test
- Comfortable however you wear them, thanks to sophisticated housing design and flexible headband and swivels
- Replacement parts such as earpads and cables are readily available
What's in the box?
- Pioneer HDJ-X10-K (Black)
- 1.2m Coiled cable (extended length 3m)
- 1.6m straight cable
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter (threaded type)
- Carry case
|Frequency Range||5 - 40 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||3500 mW|