Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Drum Machine / Controller (Black)
Limited-time offer that is hard to resist: all customers that buy Native Instruments Maschine MK3 until 2019-04-30, will receive up to 5 Expansions of your choice (worth €245) for FREE.
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is a compact, next-generation production unit featuring an integrated hardware and software system comprised of a sampler, arranger, mixer and more. The Maschine MK3 sets the new benchmark in portable production units, retaining all the prominent features that made the predecessor one of the most popular music production instruments on the market. Maschine MKIII boasts an improved design with 16 large, backlit, velocity-sensitive pads; ideal for everything from finger drumming to playing virtual instruments. The NI Maschine MK3 also features 2 high-res RGB colour displays as well as a built-in, premium-grade 96kHz/24-bit audio interface complete with a range of digital and analog connectivity. The touch-sensitive knobs allow you to take control of your parameters and settings in real-time. Additionally, the Maschine MK3 also includes the 8GB Maschine Library and the full 25GB Komplete 11 Select Library, providing a wide range of premium-grade instruments, sounds and more.
Next-Generation Production & Performance Controller
The Maschine MK3 is the latest edition of the renowned Maschine series form Native Instruments, featuring an upgraded design and a range of new features. The Maschine MK3 retains all the major features that made the MK2 one of the most sought-after production units on the market. The integrated hardware/software system is comprised of a sampler, arrange mixer, built-in FX and more. The intuitive and sleek design now features dual high-resolution RGB colour displays, allowing you to monitor and see information on all your major settings and parameters including preset names, tempo information, sample info and more.
Touch-Sensitive Pads, Encoders & Smart Strip
The 16 RGB illuminated, touch-sensitive pads are ideal for finger-drumming and playing virtual instruments. The pads can be used for a wide range of applications from triggering samples on the fly during live performances to providing a real-time, natural sounding way to input drums in music production software. As well as large pads, the Maschine MK3 also boasts 8 touch-sensitive knobs that allow you to control your parameters and settings with extreme precision. A smart strip is also included for added expression when playing sounds and instruments. The smart strip allows you to run your finger across the strip, reacting accordingly. This is ideal for pitch bending, strumming notes, performing with FX and more. There is also a four-directional push encoder for browsing through settings, navigating sounds, adjusting levels and balance.
Built-In Audio Interface & Seamless Integration
One of the most unique features of the Maschine MKII is the integrated, professional-grade 96kHz/24-bit audio interface. The premium-grade audio interface ensures exceptional audio fidelity and performance. The interface can be used for capturing studio-grade recordings while playing virtual instruments or for routing external equipment such as microphones, and line level instruments. The Maschine MK3 also provides seamless integration with popular DAW software, as well as the Komplete series from Native Instruments. The plug and play functionality means you can get setup and started within minutes, allowing you to focus on your production and/or live performance sets.
Portable Design & Versatile Connectivity
The compact and highly portable design of the Native Instruments Maschine MK3, makes it ideal for both producers and live performers. The streamlined unit will easily fit within a backpack or larger laptop bag, allowing you to transport your Maschine MK3 with ease. It bases its design on classic drum machines and grooveboxes, including features such as velocity levels, swing, pad link, step sequencer and even sampling emulation of the vintage MPC 60/SP 1200. The unit can be powered via the built-in USB 2.0 connection, or with the power supply unit (included). It also features a wide range of built-in connectivity including: 2 x 1/4-inch TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4-inch TRS line inputs, 1/4-inch, dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4” TRS line inputs, 1/4” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
What's in the box?
- Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3 Groove Production Studio (Black)
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
|Software||Ableton Live, Bitwig, Komplete, Maschine|
|Outer Dimensions||32 x 30.1 x 4.1 cm|