Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3
The black Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Groove Production Studio is a professional production and performance system, designed for both Mac and Windows. This combination hardware controller and integrated software offers a classic groove-box workflow, with a fast and intuitive interface that is designed to boost your speed and increase your focus. With the ability to act as a sequencer, sampler, VST/AU plug-in host, and multi-effects unit, the MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 supports beat-making, live performance, and more—all with the benefit of collaborative computer software. The software is stocked with a 1.6GB MASCHINE Essentials sample library that includes drum kits, synth sounds, loops, and more. Once registered, three KOMPLETE plug-ins are available for download including, MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM.
The 16 extra-large, multi-colored, illuminated pads are touch-sensitive with velocity and aftertouch, making it easy to sequence drum patterns, bass lines, loops, etc. Plus, with color-coding, you can assign certain colors to certain instruments so you'll always know what's what without having to test it. Additional features include a crisp OLED display, a four-directional push encoder, a dual-touch Smart Strip, and dedicated buttons for navigation, scene, pattern, events variation, duplicate, select, solo, mute, and transport controls.
The MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 provides the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping, and tweaking effects. Expand your sound with the optional 8GB MASCHINE factory library and KOMPLETE SELECT with 25GB of instruments and effects. What's more, there is the ever-expanding library of optional MASCHINE Expansions available. The Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 is powered via USB and a cable is included.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four Ways to Input Sound Using the 16 Pads
- Pad Mode: Drumming
- Keyboard Mode: Play melodies
- Chord Modes: Create chord progressions
- Step Mode: Program in a classic step sequencer style
- Use standalone or as a VST, AU, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio
- Maschine Factory Selection: 1.6GB library with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM, including 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- Pads: 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-Touch Smart Strip: Slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push Encoder and Screen: For browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Native Instruments Sound Universe: Easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, and Expansions
- Solid integration with any third-party NKS-certified instrument and effects
- Classic Groovebox: 16 pad velocity levels along with swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
What's in the box?
- Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Groove Production Studio (Black)
- MASCHINE Controller
- MASCHINE Essentials Software
- USB Cable
- MASSIVE Plug-In
- MONARK Plug-In
- REAKTOR PRISM Plug-In
|Software||Ableton Live, Bitwig, Komplete, FL Studio, Maschine|
|Outer Dimensions||32 x 17.7 x 4.5 cm|