Audio Technica ATH-M50x Headphones (Black)
Sold 573 pcs.
- Buy 3 for $178.20 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for $174.53 each and save 5%
5 in stock!
Models / Alternatives
ATH-M50x + K&M 16075+5 in stock!1x K&M 16075$20.65
-$6.13 discount on buying this offer.
ATH-M50x + UDG Creator Headphone Case Small (U8201BL)+Out of stock. Contact us for more info.1x UDG Creator Headphone Case Small (U8201BL)$22.83
-$10.33 discount on buying this offer.
Audio Technica ATH-M50x + Kanto H1 Headphone Stand (Black)+5+ in stock in our warehouse!1x Kanto H1 Headphone Stand (Black)$42.40
-$4.52 discount on buying this offer.
Looking for amazing value in professional monitor headphones? Soundium has an outstanding suggestion: the Audio Technica ATH-M50x.
A-T's flagship M series 'phones feature 45mm neodymium magnet drivers that deliver the accurate frequency response and stunning detail you need to make sound decisions when you're recording, mixing, or DJing. The closed-back design gives you superior isolation, while the circumaural earpads give you cushy comfort during long sessions. Factor in their space-saving collapsible design, swivel earcups, and detachable cables (the ATH-M50x comes with both straight and coiled ones), a great price and you have a winner.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance and build quality
- A favourite of top audio engineers and pro-audio reviewers
- 15 - 28000 Hz frequency response
- 45mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for flat response and superior accuracy across the entire frequency range
- Circum-aural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade ear-pad and headband materials give you comfort and durability
- Collapsible design gives you space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (3.9'-9.8' coiled cable, 3.9' straight cable, and 9.8' straight cable)
- A top choice for tracking, mixing, DJ monitoring, and personal listening
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-M50x (Black)
- Coiled Cable (1.2 - 3 m)
- Straight Cable (3 m)
- Straight Cable (1.2 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Frequency Range||15 - 28 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||1600 mW|