Audio Technica ATH-M40x Headphones
Already sold 477 pcs.
- Buy 3 for $115.16 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for $112.78 each and save 5%
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Models / Alternatives
Looking for outstanding value in pro monitor headphones? We have a great offer: the Audio Technica ATH-M40x.
These phones feature 40mm neodymium magnet drivers that deliver the accurate frequency response and solid bass you need to make sound decisions when you're recording, mixing, or DJ'ing. The closed-back design of the ATH-M40x gives you superior isolation with minimal bleed, while the circum-aural ear-pads give you cushy comfort during long sessions. Also consider their space-saving collapsible design, swivel ear-cups, and detachable cable (the ATH-M40x comes with both straight and coiled ones), and you've got one the best money-for-value deals out there.
- Robust build quality
- 15 - 24 000 Hz frequency range response
- Tuned for flat response and superior accuracy across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swivelling ear-cups for easy one-ear monitoring
- Collapsible design gives you space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2m-3m coiled and 3m straight cables)
- Optimized for tracking, mixing, and DJ monitoring
What's in the box?
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x (Black)
- Coiled Cable (1.2 - 3 m)
- Straight Cable (3 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Frequency Range||15 - 24 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||1600 mW|