Already sold 2 pcs.
1 in store
Models / Alternatives
On-the-go musicians looking for a compact and versatile audio interface will appreciate the streamlined and easy-to-use feature set on the Zoom AMS-44, an ultraportable solution with four TRS/XLR inputs, two TRS outputs, two headphone jacks, a USB Type-C connector, and modes for both streaming and recording applications.
Plug your instruments or microphones into the TRS/XLR inputs, and power condenser mics by engaging the 48V phantom power switch. Input 1 features a Hi-Z switch for guitar players. Monitor via the two 3.5mm headphone jacks or connect monitor speakers to the stereo TRS output. The AMS-44 supports 24-bit resolution recordings at sampling rates up to 96 kHz. The interface operates on bus power from your computer, but can also be powered by two AA batteries or an AC power adapter (available separately), if you're using it with a smartphone or tablet for example. Direct monitoring and loopback functions make recording overdubs and adding music to your streams simple and easy.
- For Mobile Musicians and Performers
- Switch for Music/Streaming Function
- Four TRS/XLR Combo Inputs
- Two 1/4" TRS Outputs
- Two 3.5mm Headphone Jacks
- Use with Computer or Mobile Device
- 48V Phantom Power for Microphones
- Up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz Recordings
- Direct Monitoring and Loopback Function
- Power: USB, AA Batteries, or AC Adapter
What's in the box?
- Zoom AMS-44
- USB Type-C Cable
|Outer Dimensions||12.9 x 7.4 x 4.6 cm|