Sennheiser HD 650
The HD 650 from Sennheiser are reference class stereo headphones designed to deliver a true audiophile experience with open, natural sound. Specially developed acoustic silk was used to provide uniform attenuation over the entire area of each ear-cup. The lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure a remarkable transient response, while the full range drivers offer a frequency response of 10 Hz to 39.5 kHz. Great care was taken to ensure the headphones are comfortable with their elliptical design which naturally adapts to the shape of the ear.
The HD 650 utilizes a 3m detachable cable made from a highly conductive OFC copper with low handling noise and low structure-borne sound sensitivity. The headphones can be used with high output mobile devices and excel with high quality stationary hi-fi components, such as SACD, DVD-A, and CD players. The HD 650 ships with the detachable cable and 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated 1/4" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Powered by USB
- Compact and portable (95mm L x 30mm W x 16mm H)
- Premium aluminium build quality
What's in the box?
- Sennheiser HD 650 - Reference Class Stereo Headphones
- Cable (1.4m cable with 3.5mm plug)
- Adaptor 3.5mm to 6.3mm
|Frequency Range||10 - 42 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||200 mW|