sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X
5 in stock!
Models / Alternatives
The Reflexion Filter X from sE Electronics prevents unwanted audio ambience from contaminating your vocal tracks in untreated acoustic environments.
This acoustic filter uses the same patented technology as the RF-Pro. Its lightweight body and clamp assembly makes the RF-X simple and easy to use. The RF-X is lighter than its predecessors, but still maintains durability. It features a four-layer acoustic filter design comprising the outer composite panel itself, a wool fabric layer, an air gap layer and an inner acoustic foam layer. The air gap ensures that recordings exhibit almost no sound coloration when the RF-X filter is used. The RF-X clamp assembly's lightweight design can be used on almost any microphone stand. It allows vertical mounting only, making it ideal for vocal recording.
- Four-Layer Acoustic Filter Design
- Prevents Unwanted Ambient Sound
- Air Gaps Ensure No Sound Coloration
- Lightweight yet Durable
- Vertically Mounted, Ideal for Vocals
- Included Microphone Stand Mounting Clamp
What's in the box?
- sE Electronics Reflection Filter X
- Microphone Stand Mounting Clamp
|Mic Boom arm lenght||41 x 31 x 20 cm|