Rode VideoMic Me-C (USB-C Edition)
Models / Alternatives
If you're shooting mobile video on your Android device and want better audio than what your phone provides, the Rode VideoMic Me-C is worth your consideration. This is a shotgun mic that plugs right into your compatible smartphone or tablet via its USB-C connection.
The mic focuses the audio capture on what's directly in front of the capsule thanks to the directional polar pattern. It's primarily intended for use with USB-C-enabled devices, though it does offer a 3.5mm TRS jack, which can be used for monitoring or for backup analog recording, provided you've plugged in the mic to a USB-C port. Even though the mic can mount directly on top of your USB port, it comes with a dedicated mic clip, should you rather use it, as well as a furry windscreen for achieving a better sound in windy conditions.
- For Mobile Video or Mobile VO
- Shotgun-Style Mic with USB-C Connector
- Included Mic Clip & Furry Windscreen
- 3.5mm & USB-C Connections
- Compatible with Built-In Audio Apps
- Cardioid Pattern Tamps Down Room Tone
- Monitor/Record with 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Broadcast-Quality Capture up to 48 kHz
- Optimized for Rode Reporter App
What's in the box?
- Rode VideoMic Me-C
- Mic Clip
- Furry Windshield
|Department||iOS / Android Mikrofonai|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Max SPL||115 dB SPL|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||74.5 dB|
|Self Noise||19.5 dB SPL|
|Connector||1 x USB Type-C (on Mic)|
|Outer Dimensions||25.4 x 20.1 x 73.5 cm|