Already sold 3 pcs.
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Models / Alternatives
The black Rode NTH-100M combines pro-grade headphones with a Rode-quality detachable boom microphone to create a dependable, broadcast-quality headset that provide outstanding sonic performance for content creation, audio and video production, gaming, podcasting, and streaming.
Featuring custom-matched 40mm dynamic drivers in over-ear, closed-back earcups with precision-engineered acoustic construction, the NTH-100M delivers a balanced, "unhyped" tonal signature, clarity, and extended bandwidth, with excellent passive isolation from external sounds and no leakage. The boom mic features an omnidirectional electret-condenser capsule for natural voice reproduction with exceptional clarity.
- For Mixing, Video, Recording, Podcasting
- Includes Detachable NTH-Mic
- Comfortable, Sound Isolating & Neutral
- Pure, Unhyped Sound Signature
- 40mm Custom-Matched Dynamic Drivers
- 5 Hz to 35 kHz Frequency Response
- Rugged and Modular for Field/Studio Use
- Cushioned Headband with Locking System
- Special Materials Keep Ears Cool
- Detachable TRRS & TRS Cables
What's in the box?
- Rode NTH-100M
- RODE NTH-100 Professional Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
- RODE NTH-Mic Detachable Boom Microphone for NTH-100 Headphones
|Frequency Range||5 - 35 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||126 dB|
|Weight||19 x 18.8 x 8 cm|