Rode NT1 Signature Series (Black)
The classic RODE HF6 1" true condenser capsule brings a smooth frequency response and high sensitivity to the table. The internal JFET impedance converter and bipolar output buffer help contribute to the low noise and clean sound. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you avoid unwanted sounds to the rear and sides, a vital feature for podcasting and content creation in untreated spaces. The finish is highly durable, resisting scuffs, scratches, and other physical blemishes that can plague well-used workhorse mics. The NT1 Signature Series includes a 20' XLR cable, an SM6 shockmount and pop filter, and a dust cover.
Internally Shock-Mounted HF6 Cardioid Condenser Capsule
- Behind the protective mesh grille, the mic features Rode's 1" gold-sputtered HF6 capsule, designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and warm bass.
- The cardioid polar pattern focuses audio capture on the source in front of the mic, picking up less unwanted ambient sound from the back and sides.
- The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone, using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide an extremely low noise level. The NT1 Signature Series is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4 dBA of self-noise.
- The mic is powered by phantom power through the XLR connector.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
- Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
- Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- High SPL handling capabilities (142dB) for capturing very loud sound sources
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium body with a high-grade finish – incredibly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
What's in the box?
- RODE NT1 Signature Series Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black)
- RODE SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR Cable (6m)
- Dust Cover
|Frequency Range||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Max SPL||142 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz|
|Connector||1 x XLR|
|Outer Dimensions||5.2 x 5.2 x 18.9 cm|