The Rode AI-1 is a studio-quality audio interface well suited for recording vocals, instruments, and voice-overs into your Mac or Windows computer. The interface features a single, combo XLR-1/4" input with phantom power, two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs, and a single, discrete, studio-quality headphone output and level control. The device can operate in zero-latency monitoring mode, which connects the preamp directly to the headphone output for delay-free performance while recording. With the headphone input engaged, the two monitor outputs are bypassed. To engage the monitor outputs, simply remove the headphone plug from the jack.
The rugged aluminum body is finished with a satin black finish and features large rubber feet, which prevents the desktop interface from sliding about when engaged. The class compliant AI-1 requires no drivers and features a USB-C connector, which not only connect to your computer, but also provides powers as well. The Rode AI-1 ships with a USB cable and a license for Ableton Live Lite.
- Desktop USB audio interface with low-noise Class-A discrete preamplifier
- Sampling rate of up to 96kHz/24-bit
- One combo XLR-1/4" combo input
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One discrete, studio-quality headphone output
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Zero-latency monitor mode
- USB bus powered
- USB Type-C connector for future proof operation
- Rugged body with Satin Black Finish
- Class compliant—no drivers required
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes USB cable
What's in the box?
- Rode AI-1 Studio-Quality USB Audio Interface
- USB Cable
- Registration Card for Ableton Live Lite