Reloop RP-2000 USB MK2
The RP-2000 USB MK2 is a versatile turntable for prospective DJs. In addition to the built-in phono pre-amp the turntable offers a USB audio output for digitizing your vinyl. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
With the RP-2000 USB MK2 it is an ease to digitize your records via the high resolution USB connection. Set up is fast, as no driver is required, and the built-in phono pre-amp allows for line level output.
The new versions are coming with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel, designed in classy deep black metallic.
NEW in the MK2 versions:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % and +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- USB audio output for digitizing your records easily
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier (no grounding necessary)
- Switchable phono and line level output
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
What's in the box?
- Reloop RP-2000 USB MK2 Direct Drive USB Turntable System
- OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Power cord
- Operating instruction manual
|Speed||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Outer Dimensions||45 x 35.2 x 14.4 cm|