Reloop RP-1000 MK2
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
The RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. An elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback.
The new versions are coming with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel, designed in classy deep black metallic.
NEW in the MK2 versions:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % and +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and HiFi use
- Perfect for beginner DJs and HiFi enthusiasts
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Dust cover available as optional accessory
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
What's in the box?
- Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Belt Drive Turntable
- OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Power cord
- Operating instruction manual
|Speed||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Outer Dimensions||45 x 35.2 x 14.4 cm|