Pro-Ject Debut Pro (Satin Black)
1 in stock in our warehouse!
Pro-Ject Debut Pro (Satin Black) + Pro-Ject Phono Box S2 (Black) + Kanto YU6 (Pair, Matte Black) + Kanto SP26 26+5+ in stock in our warehouse!1x Kanto YU6 (Pair, Matte Black)$452.89++
-$16.22 discount on buying this offer.
Pro-Ject Debut Pro (Satin Black) + Pro-Ject Phono Box S2 (Black) + Audioengine A5+ Wireless (Pair, Black) + Kanto SP26 26+4 in stock in our warehouse!1x Audioengine A5+ Wireless (Pair, Black)$579.57++
-$17.48 discount on buying this offer.
Pro-Ject Audio Systems have more to add to the Debut series – in fact, let’s call it a ‘statement’, a massive upgrade from our first Pro-Ject Debut Carbon.
The relatively recent release of Debut Carbon EVO was beyond successful, but Heinz Lichtenegger’s wheels were still turning. The performance enhancements for EVO were indeed profound, but there was more to strike while the proverbial iron was hot. The ceaseless pursuit for improvement, attention to detail, advancements in research, development, and manufacturing amount to a Debut turntable for the ages.
- Pre-adjusted Sumiko Rainier cartridge
- 8.6” one-piece carbon/aluminium tonearm
- Precision aluminum platter with TPE damping
- Fully adjustable VTA
- Nickel-plated aluminum bearing block
- Motor suspension with better damping
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- Electronic speed switch
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x coats hand-painted MDF chassis
- Premium semi-symmetrical phono cable
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Dustcover included
- Handmade in Europe
What's in the box?
- Pro-Ject Debut Pro (Satin Black)
- Power supply
- 78rpm Round belt
- 7‘‘ Singles adapter
|Operation||Belt drive, electronic speed control|
|Speed||33, 45, 78|
|Tonearm||8.6” one-piece carbon/aluminum|
|Outer Dimensions||41.5 x 11.3 x 32 cm|