Presonus Studio 24c
Buy this product and get Studio Magic software suite (worth more than 1000€) for FREE - available upon product registration 🤑
The PreSonus Studio 24c is a 2x2 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters in home or project studios and in mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via two XLR-1/4" combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX-L solid-state mic preamp with selectable phantom power. Operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or interface functionality.
The Studio 24c has four balanced 1/4" line outputs - the first two are fed by a dedicated level control for use with a pair of active monitors. A 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output with a front-panel volume knob accommodates a set of headphones. 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup of a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
- Compact and portable audio/MIDI interface ideal for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters
- Conveniently powered via USB connection to a macOS or Windows computer
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs support mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources
- XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, and headphone volume
- Two balanced 1/4" main outputs and one 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Mixer knob allows blending analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
What's in the box?
- PreSonus Studio 24c
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cable
- Studio One Artist DAW software
- Studio Magic plug-in suite with seven plug-ins ranging from EQ to virtual instruments
|Outer Dimensions||17.8 x 14 x 4.45 cm|