Estimated Time of Arrival: 4pcs. (±2021-09-22)
The PreSonus HD9 is a pair of professional-quality monitoring headphones, which deliver loud, clear, and clean audio, while minimizing listening fatigue. The HD9 sports 45mm dynamic, neodymium drivers with high-power handling (900mW per channel into 40 Ohms) and an extended frequency response from 10 Hz to 26 kHz for accurate bass response and precision mixing.
The closed-back, circumaural design keeps the sound inside the ear cups for isolation while tracking, while the adjustable headband and comfy earpads are designed for long listening sessions. The single-sided cable is 10' long to provide plenty of slack, giving you freedom to move about your workstation or console. The 1/8" stereo plug connects to a variety of professional audio devices. The PreSonus HD9 ships with a gold-plated 1/8" to 1/4" adapter and a storage bag.
- Two-axis, 180° cup rotation
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads
- Adjustable headband
- Precision-tuned, closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz; ±3 dB)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
What's in the box?
- PreSonus HD9
- Straight single-sided cable (3 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter
- Storage Bag
|Frequency Range||10 - 26 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||1800 mW|