Presonus Eris Studio 4
Already sold 2 pcs.
2 in store
Models / Alternatives
Discerning audio engineers and producers on a budget should consider the PreSonus Eris Studio 4, a nearfield monitor designed to sound good in any location. Tune the monitor to your specific environment with a bevy of convenient acoustical features. The monitor offers an exceedingly wide sweet spot, thanks to the Elliptical Boundary Modeled (EBM) waveguide, which ensures a wide and controlled dispersion. A 50W Class-AB amplifier powers the 4.5" composite woofer and a 1" silk-dome tweeter, which combine for a full-range sound with plenty of volume.
- 4.5" woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1" ultralow-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide for wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 50W, Class AB bi-amplification
- 55 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (peak, at 1 m)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus high-pass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection and amplifier “soft start” feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
What's in the box?
- PreSonus Eris Studio 4 Powered 4" 50W Studio Monitor with EBM Waveguide (Single)
- Power Cord
|Frequency Response||55 - 20 000 Hz|
|Outer Dimensions||17.8 x 25.4 x 18.5 cm|