Presonus Eris 3.5 2nd Gen (Pair, Black)
Already sold 11 pcs.
10 in store
Models / Alternatives
Designed for content creators, gamers, and mixing engineers, the active pair of PreSonus ERIS 3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors provide a clear, accurate frequency response and a wide variety of inputs. These small monitors utilize a 3.5" woven composite woofers and 1" silk dome tweeters for a balanced sound across its 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range. You can input sound to the monitors over 1/4" TRS jacks, unbalanced RCA inputs, or a 3.5mm auxiliary input.
Change the level with a prominent front-panel volume control. At the rear, you'll find both high and low EQ knobs for tuning the monitors to your room. There is 50W of Class AB power supplied (25W per side) giving you a powerful punch for the size. When you need to work or listen late at night, you'll appreciate the built-in headphone amplifier and 3.5mm headphone output for silent monitoring.
- 3.5" woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1" ultralow-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 50W (25W per side) Class AB amplification
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 97 dB SPL (peak, at 1 meter)
- High- and low-frequency Acoustic Tuning controls
- Balanced,1/4" TRS inputs; unbalanced, 3.5mm stereo, and RCA inputs; and integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 3.5mm output
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
- Comes with speaker wire, 3.5mm TRS to stereo RCA cable, and stereo RCA to stereo TS cable
What's in the box?
- PreSonus ERIS 3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors (Pair)
- 3.5mm TRS to Stereo RCA Cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo 1/4" TS Cable
- Bare Wire speaker Cable
- Power Cable
|Frequency Response||80 - 20 000 Hz|
|Watts||25 W RMS per Monitor|
|Outer Dimensions||13.97 x 21.08 x 15.24 cm (Each)|
|Weight||1.4 kg (Pair)|