Pioneer Interface 2
Crystal clear sound inherited from Pioneer’s professional DJ gear ensures your music sounds its best, and with audio files up to 96kHz sampling rate supported, club standard sound is guaranteed. For pro-grade durability, the seamless aluminium casing with extended edges protects the terminals at all times, giving total peace of mind if you gig with your Interface 2.
Any analogue source you can hook up to the Interface 2’s RCA phono/line inputs can easily be captured thanks to Rekordbox normalize technology. So when you’re not DJing, transferring music from disc to computer is quick and easy. For vinyl lovers looking to bridge the gap between hardware and software without losing the immediacy of their analogue gear, the Pioneer Interface 2 delivers the perfect solution.
- 2 pairs of RCA inputs (phono/line switchable) and outputs
- Sample rates of 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz supported
- LEDs to indicate signal flow
- Rekordbox DVS ready, Rekordbox DJ and DVS included
- AC or USB bus powered
What's in the box?
- Pioneer Interface 2 Audio interface
- User manual
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- 4 audio cables
- 4 rubber feet
- 2 RB-VS1-K time coded control vinyls
- Rekordbox DJ and DVS software licence