Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2
Greater resolution, more comprehensive I/O, and a sleek new tabletop design make the 2nd-generation Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 the perfect front end for your stage and studio performance setup. This 6x6 USB audio interface packs the connectivity, functionality, and tools you need to get stunning live and recording-environment results, all at a size that won't hog space on your desk or in your mobile rig. The bus-powered Komplete Audio 6 MK2 gives you four analog ins and outs plus two channels of digital S/PDIF I/O and MIDI capability to interface with all your instruments and sequencers.
PLUG INTO STUDIO SOUND
Connect, create, and collaborate with our six-in, six-out audio interface. Featuring high-definition recording, ultra-low latency, and flexible connectivity, AUDIO 6 brings your whole setup together. You can plug in mics, guitars, and synths, create send and return loops with effects, and control synths and drum machines. Plus, you get all the software you need to capture performances, build songs, and polish recordings – bring any idea to life.
READY FOR RECORDING, OR THE ROAD
Whether recording your next album or gigging your latest release, your focus should be on creating at your best. With pro-grade sound, gig-ready portability, and plug-and-play simplicity, AUDIO 6 lets you do just that.
MAKE STUDIO MAGIC
AUDIO 6 works with all your mics, instruments, and headphones. You’ve got a choice of connections and features: 48V phantom power, MIDI in/out, and four analog outputs with additional CV/gate control for your analog gear. Plus, easy-to-see top panel LED VU-meters for all four analog inputs and the main stereo output.
TAKE THE STAGE
Whether you’re a solo performer, duo, or a full band, the AUDIO 6’s pristine audio quality lets you sound as good on stage as in the studio. Turn your laptop into a live rig or vocal processor, with flexible connections to fit any performance. USB bus-power means fewer cables and power supplies, plus a big volume knob on top lets you make easy level adjustments while on stage.
DOUBLE HEADPHONE OUTPUTS
Two high-power headphone outputs, with individual level controls, make it easy to collaborate. Hear exactly what you’re recording, in real-time, with latency-free direct monitoring that lets you blend playback and monitored audio to your liking. We’ve also doubled their output power – great for stage use or high-impedance headphones.
Whether at a small band session or a freewheeling modular synth jam, having a flexible set of connections lets you bring your ideas together and capture music in the moment. XLR, TRS, S/PDIF, and MIDI aren’t just letters, they’re ways to make music happen – and we’ve put these connections right where you need them.
CREATE WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS
Great tracks start with high-quality audio, but you also need the tools to shape your sounds. That’s why we’ve included this outstanding package of hand-picked software to help you capture ideas, add creative magic, and finish off projects.
- 6 inputs: 2x combo-XLR/1/4” TRS line inputs with 48V phantom power, and gain control for flexible stereo recording, 2x1/4” TRS line inputs, 1x SPDIF digital stereo input (RCA) 1x MIDI in
- 6 outputs: 4x DC coupled 1/4” TRS outputs for modular control*, 1x SPDIF digital stereo output (RCA), 1x MIDI out
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz / 24-bit
- 4x LED input VU meter
- 1x LED output VU meter
- 48V, USB, and MIDI status LEDs
- Direct monitoring with mono/stereo switch and channel switching (1-2 / 3-4) for blending audio playback while recording
- Big volume knob for quick volume adjustments
- 2x headphone out with high-power output and individual volume controls
- USB 2.0 bus-power – no additional power supply needed
- Compatible with Mac and PC (ASIO®/Core Audio/DirectSound®/WASAPI)
- Kensington Security Slot
What's in the box?
- Komplete Audio 6 MK2
- USB cable
- Ableton Live 10 Lite, MASCHINE Essentials, MONARK, REPLIKA, Traktor LE 3, SOLID BUS COMP, KOMPLETE START
|Outer Dimensions||14 x 11.2 x 5.18 cm|