Korg Monotron DUO Analog Synthesizer
The Korg Monotron DUO Dual Oscillator Ribbon Synthesizer is a compact and portable monophonic analog synthesizer with a ribbon keyboard and built-in speaker. The monotron DUO features dual oscillators for creating a wide range of analog sounds and intervals, and its filter is based on the world famous Mono/Poly synthesizer. There is a filter input for routing external audio devices through the monotron DUO's filter, as well as a headphone output for playing and programming sounds privately. The monotron DUO is battery operated, allowing musicians and enthusiasts the flexibility of a powerful mono synthesizer on the go.
- Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings
- Edgy X-MOD (with intensity knob) circuit from Korg's classic Mono/Poly
- VCF with cutoff and peak Control
- Ribbon controller keyboard with scale select
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for go-anywhere analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
Dual Analog Oscillators
Completely Portable Design
Analog Filter with Input
What's in the box?
- Korg Monotron DUO
|12 x 7.2 x 2.8 cm