Korg Monologue (Silver)
The silver Monologue from Korg is a monophonic all-analog synthesizer with a fully programmable single-voice architecture and 100 fully editable presets, well suited for musicians and analog enthusiasts. Building upon the success of the Minilogue Polyphonic Synthesizer, Korg reworked the knob-per-function layout, voicing, and sound-sculpting abilities to create a distinctive-sounding instrument for all types of musicians and sound designers.
The Monologue has a set of factory tuning as well as 12 user slots for creating custom microtunings. Aphex Twin has come onboard as an advisor for the implementation and also to offer scales, sounds, and sequences as part of the factory presets. The enclosure is crafted from a curved aluminum panel, populated by chassis-mounted metal shaft pots with rubber-coated knobs, and a solid pyinkado-wood rear panel. Programming is a breeze with a single-knob-per-function architecture that satisfies seasoned synth professionals and beginner programmers. The Monologue ships with six AA batteries and can be powered by an optional 9 VDC power supply.
- Single Voice - Fully Programmable
- Analog Drive Circuit
- Redesigned Filter, Modulation, and LFO
- 100 Fully Editable Presets
- 16-Step Note and Motion Sequencer
- Microtunings with 12 User Slots
- Aphex Twin Scales, Sounds, and Sequences
- OLED Display with Built-In Oscilloscope
- Aluminum Chassis with Pyinkado-Wood Panel
- Chassis-Mounted Metal Shaft Pots
What's in the box?
- Korg Monologue Monophonic Analog Synthesizer (Silver)
- 6 x AA Batteries
|Outer Dimensions||35 x 27.6 x 7.6 cm|