Korg Minilogue Analog Synthesizer
Korg's Minilogue is the perfect blend of analog and digital technology that can be delivered by a synthesizer. It starts off with two highly shapable VCOs with plenty of modulation to implement, and you also get 100 presets to get those smooth parts going. Also, you will find an integrated tape-style delay, which will be of huge help when pulling off classic synth sounds. Minilogue stands out from its analog synths context because of its eight Voice Modes, which enable you to employ all four voices in interesting ways. Poly mode for four notes at once, Duo mode for cutting down the polyphony to two voices and then creating various unisons, and a lot more. Finally, you even get a 16-step sequencer, which will let you nail those parts and use the Minilogue for outstandingly creative performances. Besides, it is extremely easy to combine the onboard sequencer with other MIDI sync gear such as other Volca series modules.
- 4-voice analog synthesizer power
- Flexible integrated tools for shaping your sounds
- 200 memory slots
- 100 presets
- 2 VCOs, 1 VCF, 2 EG, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO signal path
- Integrated 16-step sequencer
- Switchable 2-/4-pole lowpass filter with resonance
- High-pass filter and tape-style delay effect
- Rugged and sturdy design
- USB and MIDI I/O connectivity
What's in the box?
|Features||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Outer Dimensions||50 x 30 x 8.5 cm|