- Buy 2 for $51.92 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for $49.19 each and save 10%
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
The new generation of X-Stands for stage pianos is comfortable and convenient. The ergonomic clamping mechanism makes setup or break down easy and fast. The robust metal joint can be adjusted in 5° intervals; the short intervals provide the user with a multitude of positions. With the assistance of a scale the user is able to easily find his preferred setting. Both of the back rubber end caps can be adjusted on their axis and as such can be adjusted perfectly to the width of the keyboard. The maximum support depth is 250 mm. The typical K&M quality characteristics, such as solid workmanship, high quality surface finishes and practical end caps to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces complete off the overall concept.
- For Home, Live Stage and Studios
- Quick Setup and Break Down
- Adjustable Height in 5° Intervals
- Back Rubber End Caps To Stabilize Stand
- Maximum Support Depth is 24.8 cm
|Maximum Height||59.4 - 94.6 cm|
|Outer Dimensions||32.7/78.9 - 25 cm|