+1 in stock!1x Elektron Protective Lid PL-4 (for Model:Samples/Cycles)$58.50
-$3.96 discount on buying this offer.
Define the formless
The six Machines of the digital FM engine are unique to Model:Cycles, and cover both percussive and melodic synths, allowing you to make full, varied compositions. The four core Synth Controls put the tools of sound sculpting right in front of you, altering the behavior of each Machine differently and letting you push them to the limit. Every sound has a start, where will you take it?
Dedicated × 12
Dedicated knobs let you twist each Machine far and wide with wild, unexpected results waiting to be discovered. Use Control All to heave a parameter to the extreme and back again across every track. Elektron’s powerful sequencer gives you the freedom to record every move live or program the sounds and parameters of your composition one step at a time.
Light weight, heavy sound
Whether you use it as a versatile live instrument or groovebox on the go to pick up and craft full-blown compositions away from your studio, exploration has rarely felt so convenient and unimpeded.
- 6 Tracks for Internal Audio or MIDI
- 6 Velocity-Sensitive Pads
- 1 FM-Based Machine per Track
- Four Machine Specific Controls
- 1 Assignable LFO per Track
- 96 Projects + 96 Patterns per Project
- Delay and Reverb Effects Send Per Track
- Elektron Sequencer, 64 Steps, Param Lock
- MIDI In and Out/Thru via 2 x 3.5mm TRS
- 2 x 1/4" Main Output + 1/4" Headphone
What's in the box?
- Elektron Model:Cycles
- Power Supply
- Micro-USB Cable
- 2 x 3.5mm to 5-Pin DIN Adapters (MIDI)
|Effects||LFO, Delay, Reverb|
|Dimensions||26.7 x 17.8 x 3.8 cm|