Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Models / Alternatives
The Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator from Cloud Microphones is a compact, single-input solution for common audio problems in the field and in the studio involving low-output passive microphones, including ribbon mics.
The CL-1 uses any standard phantom-powered mixer or microphone input device to provide up to +25 dB of clean, transparent gain. This improves signal-to-noise ratio and improves the performance of passive microphone signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over longer XLR cable runs, making them ideal for broadcast, live, and studio applications. The CL-1 is housed in a rugged steel enclosure which offers shielding and durability. Additionally, the CL-1 has provisions for stage or stand mounting.
- 1 Mic Input
- Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic and Ribbon Mics
- +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
- Requires only Phantom Power to Operate
- Ideal for Long Cable Runs
- Use with Low-Output Mics
- Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps
- Made in the USA
What's in the box?
- Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1
|Dimensions||17.1 x 11 x 5.9 cm|