Bluesound Node (2021 Version, Black)
Already sold 9 pcs.
1 in store
Models / Alternatives
Enjoy audio from your local network, the internet, wired, or Bluetooth sources with the black Bluesound NODE Network Audio Player.
It supports the playback of multiple file formats over your network, wired or wirelessly, plus Bluetooth compatibility for pairing with your compatible smartphone or tablet; you can also output the audio via Bluetooth to your compatible wireless headphones or speakers. It is controllable via the BluOS Controller app or by your Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, or various wired control ecosystems. An Ethernet cable and a stereo audio cable are included for instant connectivity.
- Integrated 32-Bit, 384 kHz DAC
- Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX HD / AirPlay 2
- Works with BluOS Ecosystems
- USB Audio Playback
- Optical, Digital Coaxial, HDMI Outputs
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Gigabit Ethernet
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri
- BluOS Controller App for Control
What's in the box?
- Bluesound Node (2021 Version, Black)
- Stereo RCA Cable
- Optical TOSLINK to 3.5mm Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- 2 x AC Power
|Inputs||1 x HDMI eARC 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Optical Combo 1 x USB Type-A|
|Outputs||1 x Optical TOSLINK 1 x Digital Coaxial 1 x Stereo RCA with Fixed Option 1 x RCA (Subwoofer) 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone (Front)|
|Other Conectors||1 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN (GigE 1000 Mb/s) 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm IR In 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm 12 V Trigger Out 1 x USB Type-A|
|Maximum Resolution||32-Bit, 384 kHz|
|Additional Features||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri|
|Dimensions||22 x 4.6 x 14.6 cm|