Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Headphones (250 Ω)
The DT 880 Pro from Beyerdynamic is a reference-class, semi-open studio headphone which combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more powerful, closed headphones.
Specially designed housings and an improved system equalisation turn this “remake” of the studio classic DT 880 into an ideal studio monitoring headphone, with analytical qualities. Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
- 250 ohms impedance for studio use (ideal for mixing, editing, mastering)
- Transparent, spacious and natural sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
What's in the box?
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro (250 Ω)
- Coiled Cable (3 m)
- 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Frequency Range||5 - 35 000 Hz|