Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT2
Models / Alternatives
The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of our critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones.
These headphones feature 45 mm large aperture drivers in a wireless design, so listeners will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones. With this update, we’ve also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT2
- USB charging cable (30 cm)
- Audio Cable (1.2 m)
|Battery Runtime||50 H|
|Frequency Range||15 - 28 000 Hz|