Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB (Gunmetal)
With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
- Experience high-fidelity audio of vinyl & convert records to digital files
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Improved tracking and reduced resonance for smoother sound
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- Free download of the Mac & PC compatible Audacity recording software
What's in the box?
- Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB (Gunmetal) - Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable (Analog & USB)
- RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
|Speed||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Outer Dimensions||37.3 x 36 x 9.8 cm|