Arturia KeyStep (Black + Cables)
So you’re looking for a compact USB keyboard controller that’s portable but still serious enough for studio and performance use, with the ability to control external gear via MIDI and CV/Gate? You want classic synth features like an arpeggiator with hold button and a chord play mode, plus more modern control features like capacitive-touch pitch and mod sliders? A polyphonic step sequencer too?! Look no further!
With KeyStep, Arturia have managed to redefine the modern compact USB keyboard controller, providing the freedom and portability we all love, without sacrificing playability.
Their ability to take a wishlist of the features that someone is looking for this kind of device would draw up, then delivering them plus more at an ultra-attractive price point, has paid off yet again! Compact but expressive analog and digital control at your fingertips.
- 32 note Slimkey keyboard
- Arturia’s newly designed keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- USB port with class-compliant bus power, plus DC socket for standalone with optional USB power adaptor
- Low power, so can be used with iPad (camera connection kit required)
- 8 polyphonic step sequences and extensive arp options
- CV/Gate outs, MIDI in/out, Sync in/out, sustain pedal input
- Rate control and tap tempo
What's in the box?
- Arturia KeyStep controller (Black)
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Free installation of Ableton Live Lite on registration
- Ableton Live Lite
- 3 x CV/GATE cables
|Software||Ableton Live, Analog Lab|
|Features||MIDI I/O, Arpeggiator, Aftertouch|
|Outer Dimensions||48.2 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm|