Allen & Heath ZED-6FX Mixer
Already sold 5 pcs.
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Estimated Time of Arrival: 2pcs. (no ETA)
Models / Alternatives
The Allen & Heath ZED-6FX 6-channel mixer offers great sound quality for small-format mixing applications. Two mono channels with acclaimed GSPre preamps are ready to accept mics (dynamic or condenser), instruments, or line-level sources. Two stereo channels are perfect for synths, drum machines, and other line-level sources. Add reverbs, delays, and combinations of the two with built-in effects processing. All this in a compact yet rugged design, with rotary controls secured to the front panel with a steel nut for maximum durability. For small PA and studio applications from schools and churches to corporate settings, the Allen & Heath ZED-6FX is a strong mixing solution.
- Rugged compact mixer for small-format applications
- Multimodel effects include reverbs, delays, and combination effects
- 2 mono channels with GSPre mic preamps and instrument/line-level inputs
- Low-cut filters to reduce rumble and other unwanted low frequencies
- Effective sound shaping from HF and LF equalizer controls
- Channels can be individually assigned to the headphone mix
- XLR outputs for studio monitors or powered PA speakers
- Smooth 60mm fader for controlling your main mix
- Rotary controls are secured to the faceplate with steel nuts for maximum durability
- 6x Input Analog Mixer
- 2x High-Impedance Guitar Inputs
- 2-Band EQ and HPF on Each Channel
- Flexible Signal Monitoring
- 48V Phantom Power
- 4x Pre-Fade Listen Selectors
What's in the box?
- Allen & Heath ZED-6FX
|Inputs - Mic Preamps||2|
|Inputs - Line||2 x 1/4" (line/instrument)|
|Inputs - Other||4 x 1/4" TRS (stereo paired)|
|Outputs - Main||2 x XLR (left, right)|
|Outputs - Other||1 x 1/4" (FX out mix)|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4"|
|Built In FX||Yes|
|Outer Dimensions||24.9 x 23.64 x 8.89 cm|