Adam Sub10 MK2 Studio Subwoofer
The Sub10 MK2 from Adam Audio is an ideal choice to fill out the low end of any stereo or 5.1 surround monitoring system. It has a 10-inch cone and is powered by a 300W RMS amplifier. It offers both XLR and RCA I/O connectors for integration with just about any system. The bandwidth of the Sub10 MK2 and the connected speakers may be adjusted separately, allowing it to be used with many different satellites.
Crossovers are made as musical as possible thanks to variable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters. The incoming signal can be phased from zero to 180 degrees for a great degree of flexibility in placement of the subwoofer. Rear-panel gain and filter adjustment controls are provided. A down-firing bass reflex tube avoids "breathing" noise. Multiple units may be chained together if desired.
- Excellent low-end companion to any sound system
- Full XLR and RCA I/Os
- Cool-running 200W RMS (300W peak) amp uses pulse width modulation (PWM) to provide greater than 80% overall efficiency
- Down-firing bass reflex tube reduces breathing noise
- Multiple units may be chained
- Bandwidth of the subwoofer and connected speakers may be adjusted separately
- Variable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters for musical crossovers
- Incoming signal can be phased between 0 and 180 degrees, allowing a high degree of placement flexibility
- Gain and filter controls on rear panel
What's in the box?
- Adam Sub10 MK2
- 4 x Protection Rubber Foot Plugs
- Power Cable
|Frequency Response||25 - 150 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||XLR, RCA|
|Outer Dimensions||56 x 40 x 30 cm|