Developed for transparency, the S3H’s frequency response is an impressive 32 Hz – 50 kHz. A multitude of DSP options, from equalization to delay, are provided for tailoring the monitor to the room and to personal preferences. The back panel features an OLED display and a push-button/rotary encoder to allow modification of parameters. Connect a computer to the USB Type-A jack for convenient remote access to all the S3H’s settings.
Two inputs, balanced analog and AES3 digital, are available via XLR jacks. An XLR AES3 output is provided to route digital signal to the second monitor, necessary for correct digital signal flow. Vary input sensitivity and output level as needed. Load and save voicing presets for quick configuration of monitor options. If further tonal adjustments are desired, there is a 6-band parametric EQ with high-pass and low-pass filters. Use up to 5 ms of delay for timing adjustments.
Adam S Series monitors, custom-developed with no off-the-shelf components, are handmade in Berlin according to strict manufacturing tolerances.
- 2 x 7" HexaCone Woofers
- 4" Dome/Cone Hybrid Midrange Driver
- S-ART Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
- 2 x 500W PWM (Class D) Woofer Amplifiers
- 300W PWM (Class D) Midrange Amplifier
- 50W Class A/B Tweeter Amplifier
- 32 Hz - 50 kHz Frequency Response
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity and Output
- 6-Band Equalizer with HPF/LPF Filters
- XLR Analog and Digital Inputs
What's in the box?
- Adam Professional Audio S3H Active Three-Way 2x7" Midfield Studio Monitor (Horizontal, Single)
- IEC Power Cord
|Frequency Response||32 - 50 000 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||1 x XLR (analog), 1 x XLR (AES3 digital)|
|Outer Dimensions||28 x 58.5 x 38 cm|