Presonus Monitor Station V2 Desktop Monitor Controller
The Monitor Station V2 from PreSonus is a desktop studio control center that allows you to switch between three sets of studio monitors and three input sources. It also features a built-in headphone amplifier with four 1/4" headphone outputs, each with dedicated level control. These features make the Monitor Station V2 suitable for a variety of recording, monitoring and mixing applications.
For communicating with the talent, the Monitor Station V2 is equipped with a built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and talkback button. It has a large main level control knob, dedicated buttons for input and speaker selection, and 8-segment color LED input meters for visual monitoring.
- 3x Stereo Pairs of 1/4" TRS Speaker Outs
- 2x Stereo Pairs of 1/4" TRS Inputs
- 1x Stereo RCA & 1x Stereo 1/8" Aux Input
- 1x Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input
- 4x 1/4" TRS Stereo Headphone Outs
- Speaker Switching Buttons & Talkback Mic
- Independent Headphone Out Level Controls
- Large Main Level Control Knob
- 8-Segment Color LED Input Meters
What's in the box?
- Presonus Monitor Station V2
- Power Adapter
|Department||Studio Monitor Controllers|
|Outer Dimensions||22.9 x 21.6 x 6.4 cm|