Nektar Panorama P1 MIDI Controller
How about fully taking control of a major DAW of your choice? Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo, Reason, Bitwig Studio, which is your preference? The Nektar Panorama P1 provides you with metal-fisted hardware control of every single aspect of your favourite major DAW and is also a powerful MIDI controller. What makes it stand ou of the crowd of mere generic controllers? P1 has Nektar's advanced custom communication protocols that closely intertwine with the major DAWs with hardware-like solidity as it simply is pre-mapped for each of the 5 DAWs. Therefore, every single control feature in your software will be accessible through pads, faders, encoders and buttons on this solid tabletop controller. And not to get lost, a TFT display will show what parameters you are changing in real time. Additionally, three modes, changeable with a single press of a button, will let you switch between the mixer, instruments and transport control, with the 4th mode, still providing traditional MIDI control. All colour-coded, to reduce confusion. The Nektar Panorama P1 lets you say adios to your mouse (even literally, if that is your thing). That is the tightly integrated hardware that is available only from Nektar Panorama controllers.
- Hardware controller for major Digital Audio Workstations (Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo, Reason, Bitwig Studio)
- Built-in LCD for real-time tracking of controls and functions
- Assignable footswitch socket
- Fluent mapping for popular VST plug-ins, instruments and rack extensions
- 16 encoders, 9 faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons
- 1-key execution of any function thanks to QWERTY macros
- Powerful MIDI controller
- USB bus powered
What's in the box?
|Software||Ableton Live, Bitwig|
|Outer Dimensions||38.7 x 23.5 x 5.1 cm|