Motu UltraLite MK5
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
Raising the bar above the previous generation of UltraLite, the MOTU UltraLite-mk5 desktop 18x22 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface provides a slew of enhancements inside and out, from its fresh appearance and simplified operation to updated DACs and improved analog performance. With its flexible connectivity, generous software bundle, virtual loopback function, and host-based or standalone use, the UltraLite-mk5 is equally advantageous for musicians, producers, podcasters, and content creators.
The mic preamps on the UltraLite now deliver up to +74 dB of gain, more than enough to get a robust recording level even from low-output dynamic mics. The two combo inputs can also accept line/instrument sources while the six rear-panel 1/4" inputs are dedicated for line-level sources. Thanks to the 10 DC-coupled line outputs and stereo headphone out, the interface can easily feed speakers, cans, and outboard gear. Plus, 10 channels of digital audio I/O and traditional MIDI I/O are present, should you need to integrate the UltraLite-mk5 with more complex setups.
- Musicians, Podcasters, and Producers
- USB Type-C Connectivity
- 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamps, 6 Line In
- 1 Headphone Out, 10 1/4" Line Outs
- High-Performance 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA
- External PSU / Mac, Windows, iOS
- Phantom Power, Pads, and OLED Screen
- ADAT, S/PDIF, and MIDI I/O
- Virtual Loopback for Live Streaming
- DAW, VIs, Loops, and Samples
What's in the box?
- Motu UltraLite MK5
- External Power Supply
- CueMix 5 Software (Download)
- MOTU Performer Lite (Download)
- 6GB of Loops and Sounds from Big Fish Audio, LucidSamples, Loopmasters, and MOTU (Download)
|Outer Dimensions||21.8 x 17.5 x 4.45 cm|