Kali Audio IN-UNF (Pair + Sub)
Already sold 3 pcs.
1 in store
Producers, content creators, gamers, and audiophiles looking for truly accurate sound in a desktop speaker will appreciate the IN-UNF Ultra-Nearfield Studio Monitor System from Kali Audio, an active three-way system designed to deliver studio-caliber stereo sound while easily integrating into tight setups where space is limited.
Three components are provided—a pair of coaxial satellite speakers with 4" midrange drivers and 1" textile dome tweeters, along with a ported bass unit featuring two 4.5" woofers.
- Accurate Desktop Sound for Small Spaces
- For Creators, Gamers, and Audiophiles
- Two 60W 4" Satellites with 1" Tweeters
- One 100W Bass Unit with Two 4.5" Woofers
- Two 1/4" TRS Inputs, 3.5mm Stereo Input
- Optical and USB-C Inputs
- Use Bass Unit Vertically or Horizontally
- Acoustically Tuned for Desktop Placement
- Detailed Stereo Imaging
- Supports 24-Bit / 48 kHz Audio
What's in the box?
- Kali Audio IN-UNF (Pair + Sub)
- Bass Unit
- 2 x Satellite Speakers
- 2 x Satellite Stands
- Power Cable
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
|Frequency Response||39 - 25 000 Hz|
|Monitor Inputs||2 x 1/4" TRS 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS 1 x TOSLINK|
|Outer Dimensions||15.8 x 15.8 cm (Active Speaker), 49.4 x 29.4 x 13.3 cm (Subwoofer)|