Audio Technica ATR3350xiS
1 in stock!
The newscaster-style ATR3350xiS omnidirectional lavalier microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. With its low-profile design and convenient on/off switch, this high-quality condenser is ideal for video use. It is equipped with a dual-mono 3.5 mm (1/8") output plug that, when connected to the 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo input of a video camera, DSLR, or handheld audio recorder, sends audio to both the left and right channels. The ATR3350xiS includes a clothing clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen, and a mic/headphone adapter for use with tablets, computers, and smartphones that accommodate a 3.5 mm (1/8") headset connection.
- Newscaster-style miniature mic is perfect for video use
- Dual-mono 3.5 mm (1/8") output plug connects to a video camera, DSLR, or handheld audio recorder's stereo 3.5 mm (1/8") input, to record audio on both left and right channels
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern offers full coverage
- In-line battery pack with on/off switch provides convenient control
- Includes mic/headphone adapter for use with tablets, computers, and smartphones that accommodate a 3.5 mm (1/8") headset connection
- Clothing clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen included
|Microphone Type||Condenser, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Range||50 - 18 000 Hz|