- It is versatile enough to use with most instruments, such as acoustic guitar and strings, and sounds great on vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is combined with transformer-less circuitry to deliver accurate sound reproduction.
- The mic has a mesh-knit pop filter built into the wave-form head. The weave allows sound to pass while reducing unwanted plosives. This single-piece mesh cage is formed in stainless steel, so it won't rust with use and can even be removed and washed.
- Custom-molded end caps with integrated XLR and stand adapter
- Harmonized circuit-stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom-power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias
- Non-linear voltage/current-source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/clear audio
|Frequency Range (Hz)||20 - 20 000|
Each microphone made by the newly-founded British team in Aston is a flawless blend of passion, soul and purpose. Their products are desirable concept pieces made reality, testing the boundaries of what is technically possible. The blend of dramatic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship combine to create an emotional experience, something you feel each time you look at one of their mics. A manifestation of their passion, their microphones and filters are not just exceptionally well-engineered performance instruments, they are works of art which will inspire you to be your best.More Aston products