Aston Origin Condenser Microphone (+ Free Pop Filter)
Out of stock. Contact us for more info.
The Aston Origin is a cardioid condenser microphone that utilizes a 1” gold-evaporated capsule.
- It is versatile enough to use with most instruments, such as acoustic guitar and strings, and sounds great on vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is combined with transformer-less circuitry to deliver accurate sound reproduction.
- The mic has a mesh-knit pop filter built into the wave-form head. The weave allows sound to pass while reducing unwanted plosives. This single-piece mesh cage is formed in stainless steel, so it won't rust with use and can even be removed and washed.
- Custom-molded end caps with integrated XLR and stand adapter
- Harmonized circuit-stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom-power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias
- Non-linear voltage/current-source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/clear audio
|Frequency Range||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Outer Dimensions||12.5 x 5.4 cm|