Akai MPD218 Pad Controller
Akai's MPD218 is the best solution if you are looking for a straightforward USB pad controller. It boasts with 16 MPC pads that have that signature thick and fat feeling. Additionally, you get three banks of controls, which means that all in all you get 48 pads of different functions. The same is with six assignable knobs, which makes 18 different parameters controlling. One of the main features on the MPD218 is the classic MPC Note Repeat, and you will surely love the class-compliant and driverless USB integration. And to make the deal even better, you will also find a killer software package in the box, which includes Ableton Live Lite and Akai Pro MPC Essentials.
- Easy-to-master MIDI over USB controller
- 16 thick and fat MPC pads with LED backlighting
- 6 360-degree knobs
- Note Repeat and Full Level functions
- 3 control layers
- 16 configurable presets
- USB bus-powered and class compliant (works with iOS devices as well)
- Additional software package in the box
What's in the box?
- USB cable
- Software download cards (Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion, Big Bang Universal Drums)
- User manual
|Outer Dimensions||23.9 x 20.1 x 4.1 cm|