Zoom SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun Microphone Capsule
The SSH-6 mid-side stereo shotgun capsule includes a super-directional microphone for picking up sound in the center, as well as a bidirectional side mic for picking up sounds from the left and right. This allows you to record a fully mono-compatible stereo image - ideal for film, video, and television projects. For example, you can capture dialogue with the center mic, and then mix in the desired amount of environmental sound captured by the side mic directly on your Zoom recorder, or in postproduction.
The SSH-6 mid-side stereo shotgun microphone capsule is compatible with the Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, Q8 Handy Video Recorder, U-44 Handy Audio Interface, F1, F4, F8 and F8n MultiTrack Field Recorders, as well as the ECM-3 extension cable for Zoom microphone capsules.
- Mid-Side Recording
- Adjust the Width of the Stereo Image
- Maintain Full Mono Compatibility
- Mix Direct and Ambient Sounds Together
- Location Recording for Film, Video, TV
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- Includes Professional Hairy Windscreen
What's in the box?
- Hairy Windscreen