Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Ultimate
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Core is a rackmount 16-channel MADI effects processor with over ten UAD powered plug-ins designed to deliver analog hardware emulations and award-winning audio plug-ins for FOH and monitor engineers in houses of worship, concert venues, and live stage applications. Its four onboard SHARC DSPs (UAD QUAD) allow processing of up to 16 channels of a MADI stream without imposing a burden on your mixing console or computer. Up to four Live Racks can be combined for processing up to 64 channels.
Utilize the dual Thunderbolt 3 host connections to control the software from your Mac computer; connect via Ethernet to a Soundcraft Vi console for snapshot functionality and networked software integration. MADI optical ports provide 64 channels of digital I/O for large-scale mixes. Operate at sample rates up to 96 kHz clocked internally or externally using word clock via BNC jacks. Dual internal power supplies offer redundancy for fail-safe operation.
The bundled plug-ins include Antares Auto-Tune Realtime for live pitch correction as well as an array of compressors, EQs, and time-based processors. Even use your own licensed UAD plug-ins!
- Over 10 UAD Plug-Ins Including Auto-Tune
- 4 Onboard SHARC DSPs
- Ethernet Link to Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- 64-Channel MADI Optical I/O
- Processes up to 16 Channels of MADI
- Dual Power Supplies for Fail-Safe Power
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 Host Connections
- 44.1 to 96 kHz Sample Rates
- Word Clock I/O via BNC
- Software Control & Network Integration
What's in the box?
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Core Rackmount 16-Channel MADI Effects Processor with UAD Powered Plug-Ins
- Ultimate plug-in bundle
- Power Cable
- 4 x Rack Screws with Washers