Keyscape from Spectrasonics is a virtual instrument that features a selection of collector-keyboards, ranging from the requisite concert grand piano, through multiple incarnations of electric pianos, all the way to obscure collectibles. Ten years in making, the instrument collection was expertly restored and sampled, with the end product delivering authentic tones for keyboardists, composers, producers, and anyone interested in exploring a huge variety of keyboard sounds.
Custom controls and creative effects processing specially crafted for each patch allow you to go far beyond the original sound. Instead of cleaning up all the quirks and noises in many of the instruments, great attention was paid to closely to capturing them, which adds to the overall vibe. Additionally, the authentic behavior of vintage amplifiers, classic effects units, and subtleties like mechanical noises, pedal noises, and release overtones were all closely modeled.
Alongside the patches based on the thirty-six instrument models, Keyscape includes special hybrid Duo sounds, which combine two instruments to create an entirely new one. As a bonus for Omnisphere 2 users, all the Keyscape patches integrate fully as a satellite instrument within the Omnisphere interface, allowing Omnisphere 2 users to harness the full synthesis power of the STEAM Engine and explore endless sonic possibilities and combinations.
- Over 500 sounds, 36 instrument models, and hybrid DUO patches
- Multi-sampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching and round robins
- Mechanical noise, pedal noise, and release noise behavior modeling
- Patches feature authentic circuit modeled amplifiers and effects
- Optional lite installation (30GB) for stage use
- Full Omnisphere 2 integration